An Agile Solution for Healthcare & Life Sciences Companies
Workday gives healthcare and life sciences organizations the tools to refocus resources, adapt to an ever-changing environment, and focus on strategic priorities such as healthcare industry reform.
With Workday, healthcare and life sciences
- A greater ability to attract and retain key talent
- A nimble application that adapts to the changing
- Improved visibility and compliance
The increasingly difficult and dynamic environment for healthcare and life sciences organizations is causing many companies to cut costs. In addition, regulatory change continues to affect the industry, and expansion and mergers result in complex operations across multiple locations. Finally, attracting and retaining qualified talent is an ongoing struggle.
Learn how Workday applications address these issues.
Attract and retain key talent
- Gain a better understanding of your talent, no matter where they sit in the world, with HCM and talent management applications that work together.
- Improve your ability to identify your top performers and key skill sets, and then retain those skills to keep your organization competitive in the increasingly competitive healthcare industry.
Adapt to the changing healthcare landscape
- Configure processes to represent the unique needs of your locations, and then change those processes easily over time.
- Manage complex initiatives across your company, including different types of projects and work and dynamic organizational structures.
- Reduce complexity with a unified suite of enterprise applications delivered in the cloud.
Improved visibility and compliance across locations
- Track and manage a range of worker competencies and qualifications—including technical and functional skills, training, and certifications—to improve both visibility and compliance.
- Gain insight into your operations across locations and operate more effectively with actionable analytics.
People are our most important asset. We found with Workday we could remove some of the obstacles that were keeping people from doing their best work. If you multiply that impact across every global employee, the time savings is impressive.
— Paul Dumas, SVP of Human Resources, VWR