Changing the game in sports and business.
Learn about the events, organizations, and athletes we’re proud to partner with.
Events and organizations that we sponsor.
We’re proud to sponsor sports events that align with our values and vision. We also support organizations that give back to our communities, such as Stephen and Ayesha Curry’s Eat. Learn. Play. Foundation.
Workday powers greatness in sports.
Our brand ambassadors and league partners are champions and leaders, not only in their respective sports, but also in their communities—and we work to support them in their pursuit of greatness.
Regarded as one of the most analytical golfers in the world, Matt Fitzpatrick's rise to the top has been impressive. After becoming the world #1 amateur, he's now a major champion and has ranked as high as #8 on the PGA TOUR.
- 2022 US Open champion
- Nine-time winner on the DP World Tour and the PGA TOUR
- Two-time European Ryder Cup team member
Matt Kuchar defied convention with a completely reinvented swing, taking the game to the next level. Since then, Matt has established himself as one of the world’s top golfers. Off the course, Matt is dedicated to organizations that support children with serious illnesses, disabilities, and other life challenges.
- Won on the PGA TOUR nine times
- Has been a part of nine U.S. Ryder Cup and Presidents Cup teams
- Earned the Vardon Trophy and the Byron Nelson Award in 2010
Follow Matt on Facebook.
Davis Love III
Davis Love III is one of the most highly respected golfers, on and off the course. Named one of Golf Digest’s Top 30 Good Guys, Davis supports at-risk children and families through the Davis Love Foundation.
- Inducted into the World Golf Hall of Fame in 2017
- Captained the 2012 and 2016 U.S. Ryder Cup teams
- Won 21 times on the PGA TOUR, including the 1997 PGA Championship
Winner of four major championships, Rory McIlroy is one of the greatest golfers of his generation. A successful businessman, the Northern Irish icon also serves as lead partner of Symphony Ventures, which invests in a portfolio of wellness-focused technology companies.
- Won four major championships, four Ryder Cups, and two FedEx Cups
- Spent 106 weeks as #1 in the World Golf Ranking
- Has won 32 tournaments worldwide since turning pro in 2007
Follow Rory on Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook.
After focusing on golf most of the time, Brandt Snedeker made a change to balance work and life—and success followed. Off the course, Brandt and wife Mandy started a foundation to benefit children in middle Tennessee.
- Nine-time PGA TOUR winner
- Champion of the 2012 FedEx Cup
- One of just six players to qualify for the FedEx Cup in each of its first 15 seasons
With 17 seasons played and several records set, Larry Fitzgerald is regarded as one of the greatest football players of all time. As a philanthropist, Larry has helped fund under-resourced schools and breast cancer research and support.
- Selected for the NFL 100 All-Time Team
- Won the 2016 Walter Payton NFL Man of the Year Award
- Established the Larry Fitzgerald First Down Fund
Peyton Manning is one of the most accomplished quarterbacks in NFL history, known as one of the leaders in nearly every statistical passing category. Peyton’s philanthropic foundation assists programs that provide leadership and growth opportunities for children at risk. Peyton is active in other causes, including finding a cure for Alzheimer’s and disaster relief.
- Pro Football Hall of Fame Class of 2021 inductee
- Five-time AP Most Valuable Player Award winner
- NFL’s Walter Payton NFL Man of the Year in 2005
McLaren Formula 1 Team
With over 60 years in Formula 1, McLaren Racing has become one of the most successful teams in motorsport history. Since its debut, McLaren has championed innovation and engineering excellence—and continues to push the boundaries of what’s possible, both on and off the track.
- Eight-time Formula 1 World Constructors’ Champion
- Twelve-time Formula 1 World Drivers’ Champion
- Competed in every Formula 1 season since 1966
Formula 1 racing began in 1950 and is the world’s most prestigious motor racing competition, as well as the world’s most popular annual sporting series. The 2023 FIA Formula One World Championship runs from March to November and spans 23 races in 20 countries and across four continents.
- F1 is the most popular motorsport in the world, commonly regarded as the pinnacle of motorsport.
- The Fédération Internationale de l'Automobile (FIA) recognizes F1 as the highest class of competition for open-wheel racing cars.
- The 2023 season comprises 23 Grands Prix in 20 countries across 5 continents, with 3 in the United States.
Founded in 1909, Borussia Dortmund (BVB) is one of Germany's oldest and most successful soccer clubs. Their attacking style of play in the 1990s brought them global recognition, establishing BVB as one of the world's most popular clubs, a reputation they maintain today.
- Eight-time German champions and five-time DFB-Pokal winners
- First German club to win a European Cup and the UEFA Champions League
- Borussia Dortmund boasts the highest average stadium attendance of all soccer clubs in Germany
Questions about our Workday brand ambassador program?