- Time-consuming to query data manually, with no guarantee of useful insights.
- Employees saw engagement surveys as an obligation, not a feedback tool.
- No way to have two-way conversations with employees on a regular basis.
Why Workday Peakon Employee Voice.
- Customization. The flexibility of Workday Peakon Employee Voice makes it easy for us to adjust the frequency of surveys and what questions to include.
- Segmentation of data. Workday Peakon Employee Voice allows us to investigate the strengths and priorities of our organization both globally, and at a local level.
- Confidentiality and communication. We wanted the ability to talk with our people and make sure they felt comfortable providing honest feedback.
How Workday Peakon Employee Voice helped.
- Onboarded leadership teams, globally. Peakon gave us the ability to set different access levels so that everyone had access to personalized dashboards.
- Increased accountability for team-level results. Being able to see the engagement of their teams in real time motivated managers to own their results.
- Showed employees the value of providing feedback. People can see that their feedback has been acknowledged, and resulted in specific actions being taken.
Growth and impact.
- +29 ENPS score since 2017 — 27 above professional services benchmark
- +40 Strategy driver score — in top 10% for professional services companies
- 25+ point increase for Growth, Recognition and Reward drivers
- Decreased turnover in the Czech Republic
- Updated employee benefits package based on feedback from Peakon
In the beginning people were used to thinking of engagement as a HR topic, but Workday Peakon Employee Voice helped to show people it’s something that affects the whole company.
HR Development and Talent Director