What is Workday Ireland doing to close the gap?
At Workday, our belonging and diversity strategy is to: Value Inclusion, Belonging and Equity (VIBE™) for all. We believe employee diversity, including different backgrounds, perspectives and skills, fuels innovation. Having different perspectives and experiences come together helps us build the Workday product. To help us close the gap, we continue to implement a number of initiatives to attract and retain more female employees.
Hiring & Partnerships
- Monitoring hiring to drive gender balanced representation at all levels of organisation
- Building diversity partnerships to engage with female talent pools and proactive outreach through the Talent Sourcing team
- Drive inclusion from job postings to onboarding by utilising inclusive language tools and diverse hiring teams
- Post open roles on Diversity Partner Job boards to increase visibility and talent attraction
Retention & Progression
- Increased career progression discussions; new employee recognition tools
- Offering best-in-class benefits for family planning, midwife services, parental leave, caregiving & bonding, & menopause support
- Focused re-onboarding for maternity leave returners
- Ensure gender pay equity through annual pay audits and market-based pay structure
Culture of Belonging
- Continue to infuse VIBE into how we think about and act on our Workday core values
- Centre employee voice through our investment and connection with Employee Belonging Councils and weekly Peakon surveys
- Launch of EMEA VIBE Council and global Respectful Workplace Policy
Our biggest opportunity to reduce the gender pay gap continues to be through increasing the representation of women, especially in tech and in more senior-level roles. Although not reflective of pay equity, Workday is fully committed to improving our gender pay gap and, along with many of our peers, we are pursuing forward-thinking and gender-equal recruitment policies. You can learn more about our commitment to diversity and inclusion can be found in our Global Impact Report or on our blog.