Changing the game in sports and business.
Learn about the events, organisations and athletes we’re proud to partner with.
Events and organisations that we sponsor.
We’re proud to sponsor sports events that align with our values and vision. We also support organisations that give back to our communities, such as Stephen and Ayesha Curry’s Eat. Learn. Play. Foundation.
We partner with the world’s greatest athletes.
Workday brand ambassadors embody our core values of innovation, integrity and fun. They bring the same passion and commitment to sports that we do to enterprise software.
A rising star in women’s golf, Casey Danielson will be a rookie on the LPGA Tour in 2022 after finishing third in the season-long “Race for the Card” standings on the Symetra Tour. Casey has also received recognition for her leadership and charitable work.
- Two wins on the 2021 Symetra Tour, securing LPGA Tour status for the 2022 season
- Won the 2017 Dinah Shore Trophy Award
- Helped Stanford win the 2014 Pac-12 Championship
- Led the team to a runner-up finish at the 2016 NCAA National Championship
Follow Casey on Instagram.
Regarded as one of the top young talents in golf, Matt Fitzpatrick enjoyed immense success as an amateur. Matt has parlayed that success while a professional and is well on the way to becoming a global star.
- Seven-time winner on the European Tour
- Two-time European Ryder Cup team member
- World’s #1-ranked amateur in 2013
Matt Kuchar defied convention with a completely reinvented swing, taking the game to the next level. Since then, Matt has established himself as one of the world’s top golfers. Off the course, Matt is dedicated to organisations that support children with serious illnesses, disabilities, and other life challenges.
- Won on the PGA TOUR nine times
- Has been a part of nine U.S. Ryder Cup and Presidents Cup teams
- Earned the Vardon Trophy and the Byron Nelson Award in 2010
Follow Matt on Facebook.
Davis Love III
Davis Love III is one of the most highly respected golfers, on and off the course. Named one of Golf Digest’s Top 30 Good Guys, Davis supports at-risk children and families through the Davis Love Foundation.
- Inducted into the World Golf Hall of Fame in 2017
- Captained the 2012 and 2016 U.S. Ryder Cup teams
- Won 21 times on the PGA TOUR, including the 1997 PGA Championship
Winner of four major championships, Rory McIlroy is one of the greatest golfers of his generation. A successful businessman, the Northern Irish icon also serves as lead partner of Symphony Ventures, which invests in a portfolio of wellness-focused technology companies.
- Won four major championships, four Ryder Cups, and three FedEx Cups
- Spent 106 weeks as #1 in the World Golf Ranking
- Has won 30 tournaments worldwide since turning pro in 2007
After focusing on golf most of the time, Brandt Snedeker made a change to balance work and life—and success followed. Off the course, Brandt and wife Mandy started a foundation to benefit children in middle Tennessee.
- Nine-time PGA TOUR winner
- Champion of the 2012 FedEx Cup
- One of just six players to qualify for the FedEx Cup in each of its first 15 seasons
Borussia Dortmund (BVB)
Eight-time German champions and five-time DFB-Pokal winners BVB have a mission to develop great talent. Both the senior men’s team and the women’s team put an emphasis on shared values like teamwork, innovation and agility.
The first German club to win a European Cup competition
The first Bundesliga club to win the UEFA Champions League and also won the Intercontinental Cup in 1997
Have more than 10 million fans in Germany – and a rapidly growing fan base worldwide
With 17 seasons played and several records set, Larry Fitzgerald is regarded as one of the greatest football players of all time. As a philanthropist, Larry has helped fund under-resourced schools and breast cancer research and support.
- Selected for the NFL 100 All-Time Team
- Won the 2016 Walter Payton NFL Man of the Year Award
- Established the Larry Fitzgerald First Down Fund
Peyton Manning is one of the most accomplished quarterbacks in NFL history, known as one of the leaders in nearly every statistical passing category. Peyton’s philanthropic foundation assists programmes that provide leadership and growth opportunities for children at risk. Peyton is active in other causes, including finding a cure for Alzheimer’s and disaster relief.
- Pro Football Hall of Fame Class of 2021 inductee
- Five-time AP Most Valuable Player Award winner
- NFL’s Walter Payton NFL Man of the Year in 2005
Naomi Osaka is one of the most talented and influential tennis players of today’s generation. In addition to extraordinary tennis triumphs, Naomi shines a light on important social issues, including racial justice and mental health.
- Four-time Grand Slam singles champion
- First Asian player to rank #1 in singles in the Women’s Tennis Association
- Sports Illustrated 2020 Sportsperson of the Year
- Final torch bearer of the Tokyo Olympics
Questions about our Workday brand ambassador program?