What Gympass needed.
- A more data-driven approach to new and existing HR initiatives.
- Decision-making based on real-time employee feedback, not assumptions.
- An automated way to collect and analyse employee feedback.
Why Gympass chose Workday Peakon Employee Voice.
- Depth and flexibility of insights. Gympass employees love having the ability to create different segments and measure the effectiveness of specific initiatives in real time.
- Two-way conversations. Comments provide employees with a rich source of additional data, allowing them to interact with people and dig deeper into specific issues.
- Diversity and inclusion. Giving employees the option to self-select demographic attributes makes it easier for Gympass to focus on retaining a diverse workforce.
How Workday Peakon Employee Voice helps improve engagement.
- Facilitate a healthier company culture. Workday Peakon Employee Voice helped Gympass identify and support employee well-being behaviours that lead to higher levels of engagement.
- Improve communication. The data in Workday Peakon Employee Voice helped validate what they thought was true. Workday Peakon Employee Voice scores now inform leadership decisions on a monthly basis.
- Create employee-led committees. Teams around the world are using Workday Peakon Employee Voice results to improve the employee experience through employee-led initiatives.
Growth and impact.
- A portion of the annual bonus for managers is tied to Workday Peakon Employee Voice scores.
- 5%+ increase in Reward, Recognition and Strategy engagement drivers.
- 3.5% increase in overall engagement over 12 months.