Stout Chief Information Officer Stacy Carron discusses the company’s transition to Workday from its legacy HR and finance systems. Carron notes that Workday came at a perfect time, as Stout was moving its entire infrastructure to the cloud.
Workday has enabled Stout to:
- Retire legacy systems, freeing up resources to focus on adding value to the business
- Leverage the same set of data to build trust, improve data integrity and make better decisions across the organisation
- Automate project setup processes that drive operational efficiency and save time on accounting
- Shift toward a self-service culture that empowers employees to access data quickly and communicate better cross-functionally
Workday has really changed my role as a CIO because it’s allowed me to focus on the value that I can bring to the business.
– Chief Information Officer