Predict and Prepare 2012
Hear from leading industry analysts and consultants
For the fourth year in a row, the country’s top IT, HR, and Talent Management analysts and consultants are gathering to discuss their predictions of next year’s critical trends and offer advice on how you should prepare.
A few of their predictions:
- SaaS becomes mainstream, and IT’s job becomes integrations
- Companies will “rip and replace” legacy systems even faster than before
- Self-service will become social, mobile, and more "gamified"
- Talent Management as a separate software category will disappear
- Mobile will soon become employees’ first contact with enterprise software
- Companies will do master data clean up in order to do analytics
Sponsored by Workday, "Predict and Prepare" features Knowledge Infusion CEO Jason Averbook
, HR technology guru Naomi Lee Bloom
, and Principal Analyst and CEO of Constellation Research R “Ray” Wang
This roundtable is moderated by Bill Kutik
, host of The Bill Kutik Radio Show® and Firing Line with Bill Kutik, technology columnist for Human Resource Executive® and co-chair of the magazine’s 15th Annual HR Technology® Conference & Exposition.
Your questions will be answered throughout the discussion. Watch Today!