Click the image to download our training catalog.
Training and Education Your Way
Workday is dedicated to providing training and education that is relevant, comprehensive, timely and cost-effective. Our goal is to maximize the ROI and adoption of Workday by delivering training and education that prepares your organization and your workforce to successfully deploy and use Workday products.
With Workday Training and Education, you can:
- Successfully plan for your Workday deployment
- Take advantage of flexible training and education options including classroom and virtual options
- Ensure a successful rollout of Workday to managers and end users with pre-packaged roll-out kits
Download the Knowledge Management Training Catalog
Workday offers a variety of options to meet your training and education needs:
- In Classroom. Workday provides comprehensive instructor-led in classroom training to prepare students to meet their job role requirements. Our classes combine cohesive lectures and product demonstrations with hands-on exercises to reinforce student learning.
- Virtual Classroom. Workday's Virtual Classroom offers the advantages of live instructor-led training without the expense and time associated with travel. These courses are a combination of lecture, demonstration and hands-on activities to reinforce learning. Attendees participate remotely through WebEx and connect to our training environment via the internet to complete the hands-on activities.
- Self-Paced, On-Demand. Workday On-Demand training is a cost effective alternative to traditional education delivery, providing access to training 24/7 from any computer. Created in short, targeted segments, on-demand training is perfectly suited for system administrators who need immediate access to specific training.
- The Workday Adoption Toolkit - The Workday Adoption Toolkit (WAT) is a collection of tools and resources designed to accelerate your Workday roll-out and quickly train your end-users on Workday. Each kit provides customers with customizable training materials (videos, frequently asked questions, facilitators guide, etc.) that can be used out of the box with little customization, or act as the cornerstone of a larger training development plan.
- Workday Community Whether you're a customer or a partner, the Workday Community is a place where you can communicate, collaborate, and connect with other Workday users. Access documentation, stay informed on new features, and successfully prepare for updates. Watch this video for more information about the Workday Community.