One of the long-standing traditions that epitomizes The Workday Experience is Dave's Top 10 topics about something random (borrowed, of course, from David Letterman) that he delivers at every company meeting. In keeping with that custom, our employees have come up with a Top 10 of their own:
10. "I love being at a place where I can work hard and have fun with my co-workers."-Danny, Marketing
9. "You never have to say you're sorry because the software doesn't work as promised. It's nice telling the truth."-Amy, Sales
8. "It's the kind of place where the list of "Top 10 Reasons to Work at Workday" is created by employees, not by some slick agency." -Elton, Development
7. "Workday is one of the few companies where you can imagine spending the next 10 years without getting bored or frustrated with knucklehead politics." -Andrew, Marketing
6. "Our CEO is no ordinary Tom, Dick, Henning, or Larry."
5. "It's a place where everything revolves around our making our customers' fabulously successful and where the lives of everyone involved are enriched in the process." -Jeff, Development
4. "Our technology is really cool."-Armin, Integrations
3. "Building products from scratch allows us to correct the mistakes of the past, instead of being forced to live with them." -Shawn, Consulting
2. "Because I love working with highly intelligent people who are passionate about what they do." -Jon, Development
1. "I want to be proud of where I work."
Workday vs. ERP
Check out these YouTube links to see some other antics from a recent company meeting:
Workday is a leading provider of enterprise cloud applications for human resources and finance. Founded in 2005 by PeopleSoft veterans Dave Duffield and Aneel Bhusri, Workday delivers human capital management, financial management, and analytics applications designed for the world’s largest organizations. Hundreds of companies, ranging from medium-sized businesses to Fortune 50 enterprises, have selected Workday.
Workday Financial Management is a comprehensive, unified accounting and finance application, built on a global core to help you manage your financial processes around the world easily and efficiently. With unique capabilities including business-event driven reporting and analytics, robust security, and a fully auditable business process framework, Workday can provide your organization with unprecedented controls and insight into the performance of your business.
Workday Human Capital Management is a modern, intuitive and unified human resources and talent management application built on a global core and designed to adapt with businesses as their needs and requirements evolve.
Delivered in the cloud, Workday payroll solutions offer your organization choice, flexibility and control to efficiently and accurately pay your entire workforce, no matter where they may be located.
Workday leads enterprise application innovation with its new, consumer-friendly time and attendance application, Workday Time Tracking. With Workday Time Tracking, organizations will now be able to reduce labor costs, minimize compliance risks, and increase worker productivity. .
Workday Expenses is unified with Workday’s market-leading HR and Financial Management applications, creating the optimal expense solution for today’s people-driven enterprise.