One of the long-standing traditions that epitomizes The Workday Experience is Dave's Top 10 topics about something random (borrowed, of course, from David Letterman) that he delivers at every company meeting. In keeping with that custom, our employees have come up with a Top 10 of their own:
10. "I love being at a place where I can work hard and have fun with my co-workers."-Danny, Marketing
9. "You never have to say you're sorry because the software doesn't work as promised. It's nice telling the truth."-Amy, Sales
8. "It's the kind of place where the list of "Top 10 Reasons to Work at Workday" is created by employees, not by some slick agency." -Elton, Development
7. "Workday is one of the few companies where you can imagine spending the next 10 years without getting bored or frustrated with knucklehead politics." -Andrew, Marketing
6. "Our CEO is no ordinary Tom, Dick, Henning, or Larry."
5. "It's a place where everything revolves around our making our customers' fabulously successful and where the lives of everyone involved are enriched in the process." -Jeff, Development
4. "Our technology is really cool."-Armin, Integrations
3. "Building products from scratch allows us to correct the mistakes of the past, instead of being forced to live with them." -Shawn, Consulting
2. "Because I love working with highly intelligent people who are passionate about what they do." -Jon, Development
1. "I want to be proud of where I work."
Workday vs. ERP
Check out these YouTube links to see some other antics from a recent company meeting: