Innovation for Tech-Savvy Manufacturers
Workday allows you to refocus resources on strategic, revenue-generating activities rather than IT upgrades for back-office systems. With Workday, manufacturers optimize their global workforce and avoid the hassles of expensive upgrades.
With Workday, manufacturing companies benefit from:
- Reallocation of resources to core manufacturing activities that drive revenue
- Advanced HCM technology to optimize your workforce
- One global solution that can be configured locally
Many manufacturers are saddled with old HR systems that cannot adapt to the current business needs. Upgrades and maintenance are expensive and distract from more strategic processes critical to growth, such as identifying and developing critical talent across borders.
Learn how Workday applications address these issues.
Reallocate resources to core manufacturing activities that
- Shift resources and capital away from time-consuming, expensive upgrades of legacy HR systems.
- Reduce TCO and instead invest in supply-chain optimization or advanced equipment.
Optimize your workforce
Standardize on a global solution while configuring locally
- Meet the needs of today's global manufacturing environment with an application that is global at the core.
- Reduce cost and complexity with an application that can be accessed across all plants and locations, and then configured to meet the needs of each specific country or region.
- Gain real-time access to employee information anywhere, anytime, and from any device.
We ended up implementing [Workday] one year ahead of schedule and below budget. That's very unusual. In fact, I don't think I have ever seen it in my career.
— Mike McNamara, CEO, Flextronics