A Unified, Modern Administrative Solution for Higher Education
Workday provides the only unified, global Human Capital Management, Payroll, and Financial Management solution delivered in the cloud and uniquely designed for the needs of higher education.
- Take advantage of the cloud delivery model to reduce costs and free up valuable resources
- Adopt a flexible, modern platform that can adapt to your changing needs
- Manage administration of faculty, staff, researchers, and student workers around the world
- Provide real-time financial and operational insight to both internal and external stakeholders
Watch Solutions for Modern University 5-Minute Product Preview
Administrative systems currently running at most colleges and universities were designed decades ago. Due to the inflexibility of these technologies, institutions have been forced to cobble together disparate systems that simply cannot keep up with the rate of change facing today's institutions.
Workday's cloud-based administrative solution includes key components that stay current with your institution's changing needs, giving your IT team the freedom to focus on other critical university-related projects.
A Unified Solution Specifically Designed for Higher Education
- Leverage best-in-class Human Resources, Talent and Faculty Management, Benefits, Payroll, Financial Management, and Grants Management—all in one unified solution
- Manage faculty information, including appointments and tenure status, within Workday for improved visibility into one of your institution's most important resources
A Real Cloud Platform That Reduces Costs
- Requires no on-premise hardware or software, which dramatically reduces implementation costs, ongoing costs, and increased time to value
- Provides greater predictability in terms of future expenditures by eliminating unforeseen costs associated with upgrades or outages
- Seamlessly integrates with other systems across your IT landscape, including your student information systems
Foundation for Shared Services
- Employee, Manager, and Executive Self Service delivered in the browser or mobile device
- More than 200 business processes optimized with industry best practices to enable institutions to standardize
- Global support for local in-country HR requirements, including 20+ language translations and core worker data support in over 200 countries
Unprecedented Visibility Into Financial and Operational Information
- Design reports and gain insight in real time directly from within the application with built-in analytics
- Allocate labor costs across different accounting dimensions, including: grants, fund, program, project, and/or customer defined dimension
- Maintain compliance with external reporting requirements, and ensure proper stewardship of funds and strong financial controls