Workday Talent Management works seamlessly with Workday Human Resource Management to let you align, assess, pay for performance, and plan your leadership succession—all from a single application.
Workday Onboarding gives you the tools to extend a warm welcome to new and pre-hires, increase first-day productivity, and streamline administration.
With Workday Onboarding, you can:
- Foster stronger worker engagement by having workers start in the same system and transition seamlessly on their start date
- Increase first-day productivity by assigning pre-reading material and new-hire checklists
- Streamline administration processes by eliminating paperwork to collect worker information
Workday Goal Management helps organizations establish goals for an entire team or organization, cascade goals, and assess the completion of goals for maximum alignment, improved visibility, and increased engagement throughout the organization.
With Workday Goal Management, you can:
- Increase visibility by creating organizational goals and aligning sub-organizational goals to them
- Foster greater worker engagement by creating individual goals that align to organizational or manager goals
- Improve performance by assessing and tracking goal completion alongside a holistic picture of worker performance
Workday Performance Management allows you to align, assess, and optimize workforce performance without the added burden and cost of a bolt-on talent management solution.
With Workday Performance Management, you can:
- Unlock the potential in your people through transparency into the cost, capacity, capability, and quality of your workforce
- Create a consistent language to discuss performance and give feedback across your entire organization
- Motivate, reward, and develop talent based on individual, team, and business performance
Workday Succession Planning provides simple and visual tools to help managers build, manage, and evaluate succession plans for any important position in their organization.
With Workday Succession Planning, you can:
- Prepare your organization for the future by anticipating and avoiding critical leadership gaps
- Identify, compare, and develop qualified successors across teams, organizations, and borders
- Monitor successor readiness, flight risk, and the overall health of the succession pipeline
Career and Development Planning
Workday Career and Development Planning provides workers engaging tools to help them gain insight and grow their careers.
With Workday Career and Development Planning, you can:
- Create an individual profile to highlight key competencies, past experience, completed training, and more
- Collaboratively create competency-based development plans with managers to help achieve career goals
- Ensure that high-potential employees, including those on succession plans, are progressing through their development plan