Global Payroll Cloud
Workday's Global Payroll offering is designed to offer choice and flexibility for companies with varying multi-country payroll requirements. Workday offers solutions and programs to support today's global company:
- Workday Payroll for U.S. and Canada (with UK and France in development*)
- Workday Cloud Connect for Third-Party Payroll - Our solution enables companies to more easily create and maintain integrations with external (non-Workday) payroll solutions.
- Workday Global Payroll Cloud - Our partner program makes it easy for customers to integrate to any third-party payroll provider in the world by leveraging certified, pre- built integrations from Workday partners.
With Workday global payroll, you can:
- Connect to third-party payroll applications such as global payroll providers
- Leverage bi-directional integration to send payroll data to third-party payroll applications and import data back into Workday
- Enable reporting and analysis across global payroll actual in a single currency
* Our future product pages describe announced products that are not yet generally available and contain forward-looking statements for which there are risks, uncertainties, and assumptions. Our description of unreleased services, features, functionality or enhancements are subject to change at Workday's discretion and may not be delivered as planned or at all. Workday assumes no obligation for and does not intend to update any such forward-looking statements. Customers who purchase Workday services should make purchase decisions based upon currently available services, features, and functions.