Human Resource Management
Workday Human Resource Management is designed to help you organize, staff, and pay your global workforce. By taking advantage of Workday's intuitive, self-service capabilities, users and administrators can get the information they need about their jobs and organizations.
Human Capital Management
Getting an accurate headcount should not be one of the most difficult tasks to complete in your organization. Workday Organization Management enables you to accurately model and analyze your workforce by organizational dimensions.
With Workday Organization Management, you can:
- Model multiple types of organizations independently and simultaneously (company, department, supervisory, cost center, matrix, etc.)
- Manage staffing of both employees and contingent labor in one place
- Configure Workday's business process framework to flexibly set workflows for your organization
- Reorganize at any time-past, present, or future-without relying on IT
Workday Compensation Management enables you to design, manage, and adjust compensation programs to meet your complex global rewards requirements.
With Workday Compensation, you can:
- Make better compensation decisions with contextual decision support
- Define and manage global compensation components, including base pay, variable pay, equity, and allowances
- Pay for performance based on multiple performance factors, including organization, team performance, and individual performance
Workday Absence Management allows you to manage your organization's global time-off and absence policies through automation, visibility, and intuitive self-service. Improve the tracking and reporting of time-off requests, balances, and accruals in real-time with seamless unification to Workday Time Tracking.
With Workday Absence Management, you can:
- Automate rules and calculations to create a consistent language of absence functions across your organization
- Provide an intuitive and easy-to-use self-service interface for employees to actively check and request time off
- Empower managers and administrators with delivered reports and the ability to easily track their worker population across various leave types
Employee User Experience