Communiqué de presse
Sun Life Financial choisit Workday Human Resources (anglais)
PLEASANTON, CA--(Marketwire - March 31, 2010) - Workday, Inc. today announced that it has been selected by Sun Life Financial to replace multiple legacy solutions with one global human resources system of record. Workday is the leader in enterprise-class SaaS-based Human Resources (HR), Financial and Payroll solutions.
- With over 14,000 employees across more than 10 international locations including Bermuda, Canada, China, Hong Kong, India, Indonesia, Ireland, the Philippines, United States and United Kingdom, Sun Life Financial needed a single view of all employee information worldwide. After considering various alternatives, the company selected Workday.
- Deploying Workday as its global HR system of record, Sun Life Financial will utilize global information to support its integrated talent management solutions and provide a best in class service focus through interactive and intuitive tools.
- Workday's business process framework will enable Sun Life Financial to configure its unique business processes, meeting the diverse needs of each region without any custom software code.
- Sun Life Financial selected Workday's SaaS solution for its global capabilities, intuitive self-service tools, continued innovation delivery and lower cost of ownership over on-premise solutions.
- Sun Life Financial will be working with Towers Watson as its implementation partner and system integrator.
Comments on the News
"Workday is proud that the Sun Life Financial team has selected our SaaS-based Human Resources solutions to manage its most important asset: its employees. Large, global organizations continue to select Workday to replace aging solutions both for a reduction in cost and the access to long term innovation," said Dave Duffield, Workday co-CEO and chief customer advocate. "We look forward to working closely with Sun Life Financial on its global deployment, providing it with a single, accurate view of HR operations while delivering rich, actionable business information to managers worldwide."
"At Sun Life Financial our people are key to our success. Implementing a global human resources management system will strengthen how we manage and develop our talent," said Louise McLaren, senior vice president and chief human resources officer at Sun Life Financial. "Our partnership with Workday will enable us to further our continuing commitment of growing our business, leveraging our international capabilities and building our talent to meet the needs of our customers, policyholders and shareholders."
Workday is the leader in SaaS-based enterprise solutions for global human resources and financial management, providing new levels of business agility for a fraction of the cost of buying, deploying and maintaining legacy on-premise systems. More than 130 customers, spanning mid-sized organizations to global Fortune 500 businesses, have selected Workday. Workday Human Capital Management, Workday Financial Management and Workday Payroll use modern, standards-based technologies to provide an unparalleled level of agility, ease-of-use, and integration capability. For more information about Workday, please visit www.workday.com.
© 2010. Workday, Inc. All rights reserved. Workday and the Workday logo are registered trademarks of Workday, Inc. Workday Enterprise Business Services, Workday Human Capital Management, Workday Business Management, Workday Financial Management, Workday Resource Management and Workday Revenue Management are all trademarks of Workday, Inc. All other brand and product names are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective holders.
Media Contact Information