Communiqué de presse
Workday développe ses solutions de paie pour les multinationales (anglais)
PLEASANTON, CA--(Marketwire - May 24, 2011) - Workday, Inc., the leader in SaaS-based enterprise solutions for global human resources (HR), payroll, and financial management, today introduces an expanded set of payroll solutions for the global enterprise. Organizations that use Workday Human Capital Management (HCM) and Workday Payroll solutions gain unprecedented levels of global insight into payroll actuals and true workforce costs.
Workday delivers an expanded set of payroll solutions to further simplify the historically burdensome task of paying workers around the world.
Workday Bi-Directional Payroll Connector. By leveraging the Workday Integration Cloud, Workday will deliver the industry's only bi-directional payroll connector. For the first time, enterprises will be able to import data from a third-party payroll provider back into an HCM solution, gaining a comprehensive view of payroll data across the global workforce. This new level of insight will allow users to analyze payroll data in support of more effective decision making such as:
- Improving cash forecasting
- Comparing actuals to budget
- Optimizing pay ranges
- Managing allowance and overtime policies, and
- Better understanding the true cost of their workforce around the world.
- Workday Payroll for Canada. Like Workday Payroll for the U.S., Workday Payroll for Canada addresses the full spectrum of enterprise payroll needs while providing administrators with new levels of flexibility, control, and visibility. Since it is delivered in the cloud, Workday automatically applies new tax updates immediately after they take effect, eliminating the need for regular upgrades and patches as required by on-premise payroll systems. Workday Payroll for Canada will also be available in Workday 15.
- Partnerships. Workday recently announced payroll partnerships with OneSource VHR, SafeGuard World International, and Patersons, underscoring its commitment to providing customers with choice and flexibility around payroll processing. OneSource VHR provides payroll co-sourcing services including payroll settlement, tax administration, and garnishments administration. This partnership provides Workday customers with all the benefits of outsourced payroll services along with full visibility and control of their data as well as the flexibility to insource their payroll at any point in the future. For customers that prefer to partner with payroll vendors in local markets, Workday has delivered a packaged integration to SafeGuard World International and partnered with Patersons to provide support for payroll processing in almost 100 countries worldwide.
Today, more than half of all companies that select Workday HCM also choose Workday Payroll. Companies that have selected Workday to manage and pay their workforce include CareerBuilder, Chiquita Brands, Fairchild Semiconductor, Life Time Fitness, and McKee Foods.
Comments on the News
"Workday minimizes the burden of managing payroll providers around the globe while maximizing flexibility and choice in choosing local payroll providers," said Leighanne Levensaler, vice president, Workday HCM strategy. "The combination of Workday HCM and Workday Payroll solutions provides enterprises with unprecedented visibility into the true cost of their global workforce and enables more strategic business decisions."
Workday is the leader in SaaS-based enterprise solutions for global human resources, payroll, and financial management, providing new levels of business agility for a fraction of the cost of buying, deploying, and maintaining legacy on-premise systems. More than 200 companies, spanning mid-sized organizations to global Fortune 500 businesses with employees in more than 75 countries, have selected Workday. Workday Human Capital Management and Workday Financial Management use modern, standards-based technologies to provide an unparalleled level of agility, ease-of-use, and integration capability. For more information about Workday, please visit www.workday.com.
© 2011. Workday, Inc. All rights reserved. Workday and the Workday logo are registered trademarks of Workday, Inc. All other brand and product names are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective holders.
Media Contact Information