Communiqué de presse
Rentokil Initial Plc choisit Workday pour gérer ses 66 000 employés dans le Cloud (anglais)
PLEASANTON, CA--(Marketwire - Nov 17, 2011) - Workday Inc. today announced that Rentokil Initial plc, one of the largest business services companies in the world, has selected Workday as its global human resources (HR) system of record. Workday is the leader in enterprise-class, SaaS-based HR, Financial Management, and Payroll solutions.
- London-based Rentokil Initial has more than 66,000 employees operating from more than 1,000 branches in 58 countries.
- As part of the company's strategic plan, Rentokil Initial introduced Programme Olympic, a company-wide effort to increase efficiency in its administrative and operational processes. As part of this programme, the selection of Workday will allow Rentokil Initial to optimize its workforce.
- With Workday as its global HR system of record, Rentokil Initial will have a single source of actionable information about its workforce, accessible in the Workday cloud.
- Workday's business process framework will enable Rentokil Initial to configure its business processes, meeting the diverse needs of each region without requiring the development or use of custom software code.
- Rentokil Initial selected Workday's SaaS solution for its global capabilities, intuitive self-service tools, continued innovation delivery, and lower cost of ownership over on-premise solutions.
- Rentokil Initial uses other cloud-based solutions including the Google Apps™ software service for the company's email, intranet, and collaboration toolset, Ariba as its main procurement tool, and Cornerstone OnDemand for global online learning.
Comments on the News
"With 66,000 employees in more than 50 countries and a diverse offering of services, Rentokil Initial is the definition of a global company," said Dave Duffield, co-CEO and chief customer advocate at Workday. "Workday is excited to play a role in Rentokil Initial's initiatives to increase efficiencies throughout its company."
"As a large company with a small HR team, it is absolutely imperative that we leverage leading-edge technologies we trust to provide us the information we need to do our jobs," said Martin Sawkins, Group HR Director at Rentokil Initial plc. "In line with our Programme Olympic initiative, our organization is laser-focused on delivering consistent employee goals and performance measures that optimize our workforce while putting us on the path to deliver outstanding customer care and profitable growth."
About Rentokil Initial plc
Rentokil Initial is one of the largest business services companies in the world, operating in all the major economies of Europe, North America, Asia Pacific and Africa. The company has some 66,000 employees providing a range of support services in 58 countries. Services include textiles and hygiene, pest control, tropical plants, parcels delivery and facilities services. Visit Rentokil Initial at www.rentokil-initial.com.
Workday is the leader in enterprise-class, Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) solutions for managing global businesses, combining a lower cost of ownership with an innovative approach to business applications. Founded by PeopleSoft veterans Dave Duffield and Aneel Bhusri, Workday delivers unified Human Capital Management, Payroll, and Financial Management solutions designed for today's organizations and the way people work. Delivered in the cloud leveraging a modern technology platform, Workday offers a fresh alternative to legacy ERP. More than 240 customers, spanning mid-sized organizations to Fortune 500 businesses, have selected Workday. Visit us at www.workday.com.
© 2011. Workday, Inc. All rights reserved. Workday and the Workday logo are registered trademarks of Workday, Inc. All other brand and product names are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective holders.
Google Apps is a trademark of Google Inc.