Communiqué de presse
Workday intègre Workday Talent Management au sein du système d'informations RH unifié (anglais)
PLEASANTON, CA--(Marketwire - March 23, 2010) - Workday now provides global organizations a single system of record for both Talent Management and core Human Capital Management with the delivery of Workday 10, available immediately. More than 130 companies have selected Workday to manage their workforce, with more than 60 percent of customers choosing Workday's capabilities for managing individual and business performance, often replacing or decommissioning existing Talent Management point solutions.
Workday 10 is now generally available for all customers. New Workday Talent Management capabilities are available to current Workday HR customers as part of their core subscription. Workday 10 includes:
- Worker and Talent profiles, giving managers a comprehensive view of skills, performance, job history, compensation and other vital components of an individual's working track record.
- Goal alignment and linking, enabling top-down and bottom-up connections among organizational, individual and team objectives, as well as visual representation of progress.
- Succession planning, allowing both managers and HR professionals to easily visualize the depth of organizational talent and the readiness of specific individuals to fill key positions.
- Multiple jobs tracking, making it easy to accurately manage individuals whose roles cross organizational or operational boundaries. Workday shows depth of detail for each role and represents the individual in all appropriate organizations, while also providing HR professionals with a complete view of the person's compensation, benefits, performance and other key information.
- Integration with MrTed, a leading provider of enterprise class, global recruitment management solutions. Workday's APIs have also been extended to facilitate connections to other recruitment systems.
Workday 10 provides self-service business insight for managers, allowing them to analyze their data from multiple perspectives and to take action based on what they learn.
- Custom analytics now allow managers and business analysts to create live, drillable charts and tables of important information for managing their day-to-day business. For example, a manager could track performance reviews in a given region across multiple dimensions, monitoring anything from completion rates to unusual trends in ratings based on jobs, organizations or even management level.
- Custom charts can then be turned into Worklets -- small, configurable windows on the individual's own Workday page -- and shared with other users, while always maintaining role-based data security.
- Business process analytics enable managers and HR professionals to track the effectiveness of processes automated within Workday, giving them the ability to view key statistics such as time to complete a given process as well as overcome individual or organizational bottlenecks.
In addition, Workday 10 includes hundreds of new capabilities for employees, managers and HR professionals. Examples include:
- Retiree access, providing former employees ongoing access to a limited set of benefits and administrative information, as well as the ability to keep their personal data current.
- Total compensation gives employees a complete view of all forms of compensation such as salary, bonus, one-time payments, equity and benefits.
- And a more detailed review of the new capabilities in Workday 10 is available at http://www.workday.com/update_10.php.
Comments on the News
"Adding Talent Management to Workday's industry leading human resources platform means our customers now have a single system for managing all the capabilities, capacity, performance and cost of their global workforce," said Aneel Bhusri, Workday co-CEO. "With more than 130 customers using Workday across 50 countries, our focus is on helping the world's best and largest enterprises improve the performance of their people and their businesses while enjoying the significant cost savings of SaaS solutions."
"Talent Management solutions and the HRMS are converging because organizations want and need the rich insights available from a complete view of their global workforce, and they want to offer that information -- and the ability to act on it -- directly to their managers," said Josh Bersin, President and CEO for Bersin & Associates, a leading industry analyst firm. "Solutions like Workday 10 enable companies to more rapidly implement talent management in an integrated solution, which reduces cost and gives business users highly actionable information to better manage their workforce."
Workday is the leader in SaaS-based enterprise solutions for global human resources, payroll and financial management, providing new levels of business agility for a fraction of the cost of buying, deploying and maintaining legacy on-premise systems. More than 130 customers, spanning mid-sized organizations to global Fortune 500 businesses, have selected Workday. Workday Human Capital Management and Workday Financial Management use modern, standards-based technologies to provide an unparalleled level of agility, ease-of-use, and integration capability. For more information about Workday, please visit www.workday.com.
© 2010. Workday, Inc. All rights reserved. Workday and the Workday logo are registered trademarks of Workday, Inc. Workday Enterprise Business Services, Workday Human Capital Management, Workday Business Management, Workday Financial Management, Workday Resource Management and Workday Revenue Management are all trademarks of Workday, Inc. All other brand and product names are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective holders.
Media Contact Information