Hotelbeds Group Drives HR Transformation With Workday
Leading Global Travel Services Provider Empowers Employees With the Cloud
MADRID, SPAIN--(Marketwired - Sep 22, 2016) - Workday, Inc. (
Headquartered in Palma de Mallorca, Spain, and employing more than 6,000 people worldwide, Hotelbeds Group offers a wide range of services for the tourism industry, including online hotel accommodation, transfers, tours and visa outsourcing. The company was looking to replace its legacy solutions with a single, unified HR system to drive HR transformation across the business.
With Workday, Hotelbeds Group expects to:
- Streamline HR operations and processes to free up time for HR managers to focus on more strategic activities and initiatives.
- Move management of HR processes from on-premise solutions to a single, reliable cloud system that is intuitive and accessible by employees, regardless of their location, and can scale to support future growth.
- Improve workforce planning with real-time analytics and reporting that equips managers with robust, reliable data about their people and teams and business leaders with clear insight into the entire workforce.
- Better retain talent and high-performing staff with the ability to track and manage the entire employee lifecycle -- from sourcing to succession planning -- all in one system.
- Avoid costly and time-consuming upgrades associated with legacy systems by leveraging continuous innovation from Workday's development on a single codeline delivered in the cloud.
"We want our HR team to become more strategic and bring more value to the business, creating a competitive advantage to the organization and improving the experience of employees and managers," said Elena Pérez Cabello, HR director at Hotelbeds Group. "With Workday, we will have all HR information about our employees in one unified system built to arm employees with access to the right information at the right time, so they can support the needs of the business both now and into the future."
"As the travel industry continues to face massive change and increased demand to deliver more personalized customer experiences, it's crucial for businesses to have a unified, global view of HR information to harness the full potential of their workforce," said Chano Fernandez, president, EMEA & APJ, Workday. "Industry disruptors, like Hotelbeds, are moving HR to the cloud to empower their people with the data they need to be more effective, deliver better customer service, and further the company's competitive edge in the market."
Workday is a leading provider of enterprise cloud applications for finance and human resources. Founded in 2005, Workday delivers financial management, human capital management, and analytics applications designed for the world's largest companies, educational institutions, and government agencies. More than 1,000 organizations, ranging from medium-sized businesses to Fortune 50 enterprises, have selected Workday.
+44 (0) 7568 377476