European Companies Continue Moving to Workday Recruiting
Customers Including Direct Line Group, Össur, and TalkTalk Transform Recruiting Experience With Workday
LONDON, UNITED KINGDOM--(Marketwired - Jul 20, 2016) - Workday, Inc. (
"We continue to see significant momentum within our European customer base for a cloud-based recruiting application that is fully unified with Workday Human Capital Management (HCM), and provides customers with complete insight into their talent pipeline," said Chano Fernandez, president, EMEA & APJ, Workday. "Workday Recruiting embodies a new way of working for everyone involved in the hiring process, and is designed to be as mobile as our customers' businesses."
Ranging from medium to large enterprises and spanning a wide variety of industries, new Workday Recruiting customers in Europe include:
- Direct Line Insurance Group (The Group), a leading insurance business which is listed on the London Stock Exchange. The Group, headquartered in Bromley, UK, owns a number of general insurance brands including Direct Line, Churchill, Privilege, and roadside assistance brand, Green Flag.
- Opera Software, headquartered in Oslo, Norway, is an industry leader in software development. Opera delivers products and services to more than 350 million users around the world, enabling internet consumers to discover and connect to their content, regardless of device, network or location.
- Össur, headquartered in Reykjavik, Iceland, is a global leader in non-invasive orthopaedics.
- Sanofi, a global healthcare leader headquartered in Paris, discovers, develops, and distributes therapeutic solutions focused on patients' needs.
- Sky Betting & Gaming, headquartered in Leeds, is a leading UK online betting and gaming company.
- TalkTalk, headquartered in London, is Britain's best value broadband, phone, TV and mobile services provider.
"We have significantly increased our headcount in past 12 months and Workday Recruiting has given us much cleaner and richer data than before," said Matt Hughan, head of recruitment, Sky Betting & Gaming. "We're excited about the potential uses of this data and look forward to working with the Workday team on this over the coming months."
"Workday Recruiting has helped Össur find the right talent no matter where they are located in the world," said Margret Lara Fridriksdottir, executive vice president HR & corporate strategy, Össur. "Hiring or promoting the right people at the right time and having an active talent pool is crucial for the success of a growing company like Össur."
"Workday has enabled TalkTalk to have a single source of trusted colleague data for the entire employee lifecycle." said Kathryn Heywood, director of HR operations and resourcing, TalkTalk Group.
Workday is a leading provider of enterprise cloud applications for finance and human resources. Founded in 2005, Workday delivers financial management, human capital management, and analytics applications designed for the world's largest companies, educational institutions, and government agencies. More than 1,000 organisations, ranging from medium-sized business to Fortune 50 enterprises, have selected Workday.
© 2016. Workday, Inc. All rights reserved. Workday and the Workday logo are registered trademarks of Workday, Inc. All other brand and product names are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective holders
+44 (0) 7568 377476