Workday Delivers Payroll for France
Customers Gain Greater Control, Flexibility, and Insight to Address Local Payroll Requirements
PLEASANTON, CA and PARIS, FRANCE--(Marketwired - Mar 10, 2016) - Workday, Inc. (
Payroll has traditionally been challenging for global organisations due to complex regulatory requirements pertaining to each country and a lack of real-time insights on global payroll actuals. Building on the success of Workday Payroll for the U.S., Canada, and UK, Workday Payroll for France helps alleviate these pain points and equips customers with the flexibility, control, and insight required to support the unique aspects of their organisations.
Customers using Workday Payroll for France benefit from:
- Support for France-specific and Regional Legislative Requirements - For example, Workday Payroll for France automatically runs the newly-initiated Déclaration Sociale Nominative (DSN) process, making it simpler for organisations to replace a wide range of reports with a single statement. The application also supports the Single Euro Payments Area (SEPA) payment-integration initiative of the European Union.
- Real-time Analytics and Reporting - Organisations can now see what they are actually spending on workers via pre-built reports and analytics. In addition, the new application features a unique dashboard that enables customers to quickly identify and proactively manage high-impact compliance changes directly affecting their employee populations.
- Automatic Tax Updates - With a cloud delivery model, new tax updates are automatically applied, eliminating the need for upgrades and patches required by on-premise payroll systems.
- Powerful and Flexible Calculation Tool - Workday's robust calculation engine makes it easy for payroll administrators to handle complex requirements and run calculations as often as needed, with faster payroll-processing time.
- High Configurability - Payroll administrators can easily configure unlimited earnings, deductions, pay groups, and pay frequencies to support calculation and reporting needs.
- Mobile Access - With one self-service application, employees can check pay slips and payment elections, and administrators have the ability to process payroll -- anywhere, anytime.
Comments on the News
"Organisations in France require a modern application to simplify payroll processing and keep pace with recent legislation and a constantly-changing workforce," said Barbry McGann, vice president, payroll and time products, Workday. "Workday Payroll for France unifies payroll and HR in the cloud, offering customers the control, flexibility, and insight required to gain complete visibility across the business and workforce to help fuel growth."
Workday Payroll for France will be generally available on March 12, 2016.
Please visit the Workday blog for additional perspective about Workday Payroll for France:
- 3 Key Strengths of Workday Payroll for France from Barbry McGann, vice president, payroll and time products, Workday.
Workday is a leading provider of enterprise cloud applications for finance and human resources. Founded in 2005, Workday delivers financial management, human capital management, and analytics applications designed for the world's largest companies, educational institutions, and government agencies. More than 1,000 organizations, ranging from medium-sized businesses to Fortune 50 enterprises, have selected Workday.
This press release contains forward-looking statements including, among other things, statements regarding the expected performance and benefits of Workday's offerings. The words "believe," "may," "will," "plan," "expect," and similar expressions are intended to identify forward-looking statements. These forward-looking statements are subject to risks, uncertainties, and assumptions. If the risks materialize or assumptions prove incorrect, actual results could differ materially from the results implied by these forward-looking statements. Risks include, but are not limited to, risks described in our filings with the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC), including our Form 10-Q for the quarter ended October 31, 2015 and our future reports that we may file with the SEC from time to time, which could cause actual results to vary from expectations. Workday assumes no obligation to, and does not currently intend to, update any such forward-looking statements after the date of this release.
Any unreleased services, features, or functions referenced in this document, our website, or other press releases or public statements that are not currently available are subject to change at Workday's discretion and may not be delivered as planned or at all. Customers who purchase Workday, Inc. services should make their purchase decisions based upon services, features, and functions that are currently available.
© 2016. Workday, Inc. All rights reserved. Workday and the Workday logo are registered trademarks of Workday, Inc.