Is higher education in the midst of a financial crisis?
According to results from Inside Higher Ed’s latest Survey of College and University Business Officers, more than 60 percent of chief business officers believe it is.
Read the sixth annual report to gain insights on such topics as:
- How CBOs assess the financial landscape over the next 5 and 10 years.
- What revenue-generating and cost-cutting strategies institutions plan to try.
- How CBOs view the appropriateness of their college’s current debt level.
- How involved faculty members should be in campus-wide budget discussions.
- What factors go into the decision to strengthen or eliminate academic programs.