Successfully transitioning from adolescence to adulthood.
In this report, Brian Sommer of TechVentive, a leading market-strategy and content firm, outlines the reasons SaaS products are well positioned to grow in large enterprises.
In his research, he learned:
- SaaS application technologies are mature enough for larger businesses.
- The implementation costs of SaaS solutions are routinely one-half or less of an on-premise solution.
- Executive committees will not green-light on-premise application implementations as capital is still constrained in most firms.
- SaaS decisions create partnerships unlike the typical software vendor relationships.
- Customers who moved to SaaS are also more inclined to do it again.
Large enterprises are absolutely embracing SaaS applications and on-premise vendors should be scared.
– Brian Sommer, CEO of TechVentive, Inc., “SaaS: Now Serving Large, Complex Enterprises”