Industry convergence, competition, and commotion are having the biggest impact on today's businesses. How are CHROs and CFOs responding to digital disruption?
Watch the webinar “Redefining Boundaries & Prospering in the Age of Disruption” to learn how top executives are taking on new responsibilities, using data to spot opportunities and challenges, and leveraging technology as an enabler to engage and empower the workforce so they can keep their organizations ahead of the pack.
During the webinar, you will discover:
- The skills and competencies needed to be a performance accelerator
- How to draw on analytics to predict workforce trends
- How to capitalize on emerging technology, including social technologies, to manage change and improve the employee experience
- Roger Blanken, Vice President, Finance, International Flavors & Fragrances
- John Hugo, Vice President, Financials Products and Go to Market, Workday
- JoAnne Kruse, Chief Human Resources Officer, American Express Global Business Travel
- Eric Lesser, Research Director, IBM
- Carl Nordman, Research Director, IBM
- John Sigmon, Chief Human Resources Officer, AARP