Do you know the top trends facing HR executives today? Watch the on-demand version of “Global Forces Shaping the Modern Workplace,” a webinar hosted by Argyle Executive Forum, to discover this year’s urgent trends. Deloitte will share highlights from its “Global Human Capital Trends 2016” study, and then participate in a panel discussion with HR executives from Workday and other prominent organizations.
- Factors driving the C-suite focus on redesigning organizational structures that impact culture, employee engagement, leadership development, and career advancement.
- An overview of the 10 top trends identified by HR executives around the world.
- Insights into the forces behind the trends, potential implications for private and public sector organizations, and considerations for responding to the trends.
- Michael Fraccaro, Executive Vice President Human Resources, Global Product & Solutions, MasterCard
- Shannon Kirk, Vice President of People, Organizational Design & Infrastructure, California Pizza Kitchen
- John McMahon, Senior Vice President & Chief Human Resources Officer, Cumberland Farms, Inc.
- Greg Pryor, Vice President, Leadership and Organizational Effectiveness, Workday
- Erica Volini, U.S. Human Capital Transformation Leader, Deloitte Consulting LLP
Register to watch this webinar today.