Workday Ranks #4 on Fortune’s List of 100 Best Companies to Work For
PLEASANTON, Calif., Feb. 14, 2019 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Workday, Inc. (NASDAQ: WDAY), a leader in enterprise cloud applications for finance and human resources, today announced that it ranked #4 on Fortune’s list of the 100 Best Companies to Work For. This list is in partnership with Great Place to Work and it recognizes U.S. companies with exceptional workplace cultures. Appearing on this list for the fifth consecutive year, Workday currently has more than 10,200 employees who have helped the company achieve a customer satisfaction rating of 98 percent.
Since day one, Workday has understood that a strong corporate culture would serve as the foundation for the company’s success. In order to build a company that would revolutionize the enterprise software market, Workday’s founders knew they needed to recruit, reward, and retain the very best people. To do this meant fostering an employee-first culture where people are valued, heard, inspired, and encouraged to bring their best selves to work.
“Our employees are incredible. It’s because of their contributions to our culture, products, and services that we receive recognition like this and the opportunity to help customers further their own efforts to be great places to work,” said Aneel Bhusri, co-founder and CEO, Workday. “As Workday grows, we remain focused on providing a workplace where people are excited about what they do, who they get to work with, and the positive impact they can make in the lives of customers and communities around the world.”
The recognition by Fortune and Great Place to Work follows other honors Workday has received as a top workplace in the U.S. and Europe in the past year:
- #1 on Fortune’s Future 50 list
- #2 on Fortune’s 50 Best Workplaces in Technology list
- #1 Best Place to Work in the Bay Area for largest companies by San Francisco Business Times / San Jose Business Journal
- #3 on Fortune’s list of the 100 Best Workplaces for Women; #11 on its list of the 100 Best Workplaces for Diversity; #4 on its list of the 100 Best Workplaces for Millennials; and #11 on its list of the 50 Best Workplaces for Parents
- #2 on Great Place to Work’s Best Workplaces in Ireland list for large companies
- #1 on Great Place to Work’s Best Workplaces in the UK list for medium companies
- Visit the Workday Blog for additional perspective from Ashley Goldsmith, chief people officer, Workday: Nurture Moments that Matter.
- Learn more about Workday’s culture here and read its Great Place to Work review here.
- From a 401K match program, to adoption reimbursement, to child and elderly care, to pet insurance, learn more about Workday benefits here.
- Workday is hiring for key roles in product and technology development, customer support, services, data center operations, sales, marketing, and more.
- From Feb. 26-28, Workday will join Great Place to Work as a Diamond Partner for its 16th annual Great Place to Work For All Summit, which will focus on unleashing innovation, maximizing employee potential, and driving business results. Greg Pryor, senior vice president, People and Performance, Workday, will speak in a session about leveraging employee experience data to drive innovation.
Great Place to Work based its ranking on a data-driven methodology applied to anonymous Trust Index™ survey responses from more than 315,000 employees at Great Place to Work-Certified organizations with more than 1,000 employees. To learn more about Great Place to Work Certification and recognition on Best Workplaces lists published with Fortune, visit Greatplacetowork.com.
Workday is a leading provider of enterprise cloud applications for finance and human resources. Founded in 2005, Workday delivers financial management, human capital management, and analytics applications designed for the world's largest companies, educational institutions, and government agencies. Organizations ranging from medium-sized businesses to Fortune 50 enterprises have selected Workday.
© 2019. Workday, Inc. All rights reserved. Workday and the Workday logo are registered trademarks of Workday, Inc. All other brand and product names are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective holders.
+1 (805) 512-1796