Workday Co-Founder and Co-CEO Aneel Bhusri to Speak at SIIA's All About the Cloud Conference
PLEASANTON, CA--(Marketwire - May 24, 2011) - Workday, Inc. Co-Founder and Co-CEO Aneel Bhusri will speak at the Software & Information Industry Association (SIIA) All About the Cloud conference in San Francisco on Wednesday, May 25 at 4 p.m. PDT.
Aneel will participate in a fireside chat titled "The Future of Cloud," with NetSuite, Inc. CEO Zach Nelson and SIIA President Ken Wasch.
- Join the conversation on Twitter with these hashtags: #aatc #siia
- Follow Workday on Twitter here (@Workday): http://twitter.com/#!/workday
- Follow Aneel Bhusri on Twitter here (@aneelb): http://twitter.com/#!/aneelb
- Follow SIIA on Twitter here (@SIIA_Software): http://twitter.com/#!/siia_software
- Watch the live session online here: www.allaboutthecloud.net
Workday is the leader in SaaS-based enterprise solutions for global human resources, payroll, and financial management, providing new levels of business agility for a fraction of the cost of buying, deploying, and maintaining legacy on-premise systems. More than 200 companies, spanning mid-sized organizations to global Fortune 500 businesses with employees in more than 75 countries, have selected Workday. Workday Human Capital Management and Workday Financial Management use modern, standards-based technologies to provide an unparalleled level of agility, ease-of-use, and integration capability. For more information about Workday, please visit www.workday.com.
© 2011. Workday, Inc. All rights reserved. Workday and the Workday logo are registered trademarks of Workday, Inc. All other brand and product names are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective holders.
Media Contact Information