Workday Named #1 Top Workplace in the Bay Area for Fifth Consecutive Year by Bay Area News Group
PLEASANTON, CA--(Marketwired - Jun 29, 2015) - Workday, Inc. (
"Attracting the industry's best and brightest talent is the key to our growth, which is why we work so hard to cultivate a culture that people want to be part of," said Aneel Bhusri, co-founder and CEO, Workday. "This honor is a direct reflection on every Workday employee who has played a part in creating an environment that fosters innovation, collaboration, and prioritizes our customers' success."
This latest recognition follows other honors Workday has received as a top workplace in the U.S. and Europe in the past year:
- Ranked #22 by Fortune magazine on its list of the 100 Best Companies to Work For
- Ranked #7 by Fortune magazine on its list of 100 Best Workplaces for Millennials
- Ranked #1 in the large companies category by the Great Place to Work Institute on its People's Picks: 20 Top Workplaces in Technology list
- Named the #1 Best Place to Work in the Bay Area for the largest companies by the San Francisco Business Times and the Silicon Valley / San Jose Business Journal
- Named one of Europe's best workplaces in 2015 by the Great Places to Work Institute
- Named a Best Workplace in Ireland by the Great Places to Work Institute
The Top Workplaces are determined based solely on employee feedback. The employee survey is conducted by WorkplaceDynamics, LLC, a leading research firm on organizational health and employee engagement.
Workday is a leading provider of enterprise cloud applications for finance and human resources. Founded in 2005, Workday delivers financial management, human capital management, and analytics applications designed for the world's largest companies, educational institutions, and government agencies. Hundreds of organizations, ranging from medium-sized businesses to Fortune 50 enterprises, have selected Workday.
© 2015. Workday, Inc. All rights reserved. Workday and the Workday logo are registered trademarks of Workday, Inc. All other brand and product names are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective holders.