What EGT needed.
EGT is a consultant firm supporting federal clients at different client sites, across different states. This creates a dispersed workforce and tethering disparate contracts harmoniously is a natural challenge, especially when it comes to keeping employees connected to the values and mission of our company. Workday Peakon Employee Voice has been instrumental in helping us accomplish that goal.
Why Workday Peakon Employee Voice.
- Easy question customization, allowing for each survey round to be more targeted and therefore, more useful.
- Confidential comments, which encourage employees to expand on context, both positive and negative, which helps to improve contract operations and retention.
- Good analytical data, specifically the heat maps that segment data by individual teams and help leadership recognize strengths and quickly spot outliers.
Workday Peakon Employee Voice has allowed us to create a culture and environment that ‘top talent’ thrives in, and not only does EGT benefit but our customers feel a direct and positive impact.
Chief Operating Officer
How Workday Peakon Employee Voice helped.
- Break down communication silos. Workday Peakon Employee Voice has allowed us to stay connected and hear back from the employees on site at a regular frequency. It creates a mass conversation that is measurable against previous results and industry benchmarks.
- Inform new people initiatives. From an operational view, Workday Peakon Employee Voice tells a story. It captures what people feel is valuable to them and this information informs new initiatives to improve performance and satisfaction across the organization.
- Improve customer satisfaction. Clients now experience and can expect less turnover and more engaged employees, while line managers are empowered with site-specific, ground-up insights about how to improve performance and team cohesion.
- Recognition in the industry. EGT is thrilled to be recognized as a Washington Post Top Workplace in 2021. EGT placed in the top tier for Work-life Balance, Leaders in the Know, Open-minded, Strong Values, Supportive Management, Clued-in Employees.
80% of our workforce is client-based, which makes Workday Peakon Employee Voice invaluable for giving our employees a way to stay connected with headquarters.
HR Business Partner
Growth and impact.
- From Q1 2020 to Q1 2021 EGT reduced voluntary turnover by 50%.
- Engagement has increased from 7.5 to 8.5, our eNPS has doubled from 29 to 53, and EGT has seen a significant increase of its promoter score from 47 to 65 in the first year.
- Our current Workday Peakon Employee Voice participation rate has reached an impressive 90%.
The confidentiality of Workday Peakon Employee Voice helps to eliminate hierarchy. Regardless of where you are in the organizational structure, you are encouraged to contribute your opinion.
Director, Marketing & Design