Workday Delivers Talent Management within HR System of Record
Workday now provides global organizations a single system of record for both Talent Management and core Human Capital Management with the delivery of Workday 10. Workday's single, unified system also includes built-in business intelligence tools that give managers and other decision makers faster and better insights.
Workday Talent Management
In addition to the employee compensation, performance and goal review capabilities already available, Workday 10 now offers:
- Succession planning, allowing companies to identify positions for succession plans, nominate candidates, assess candidate talent, view a succession navigator, and leverage Workday's business process framework to manage collaboration and approvals.
- Goal linking and alignment, enabling top-down and bottom-up connection between organizational, team and individual objectives as well as convenient alignment reports.
- Talent and worker profiles, giving managers a comprehensive view of skills, abilities, job history, compensation and other vital components of an individual’s working track record.
- Multiple jobs tracking, making it easy to accurately manage individuals whose roles cross organizational or operational boundaries.
Giving Managers Better Insight
- Custom analytics now allow managers and business analysts to create unique matrices of workforce information and turn them into drillable tables and charts. Those charts can then be used on the individual’s own Workday page and shared with other users, while always maintaining role-based data security.
- Business process analytics enable managers and HR professionals to track the effectiveness of processes automated within Workday, including time to complete a given process as well as individual or organizational bottlenecks.
- Retiree access provides former employees ongoing access to a limited set of benefits and administrative information, as well as the ability to keep their personal data current.
- Total compensationgives employees a complete view of all forms of compensation such as salary, bonus, one time payments, equity and benefits.
- Managers can also see projects as a component of a worker’s skills and abilities in order to determine both qualifications and real-time availability.
A more detailed review of the new capabilities in Workday 10 is available at URL.
Workday is the leader in SaaS-based enterprise solutions for global human resources and financial management, providing new levels of business agility for a fraction of the cost of buying, deploying and maintaining legacy on-premise systems. More than 130 customers, spanning mid-sized organizations to global Fortune 500 businesses, have selected Workday. Workday Human Capital Management and Workday Financial Management use modern, standards-based technologies to provide an unparalleled level of agility, ease-of-use, and integration capability. For more information about Workday, please visit www.workday.com.