A Unified, People-Centric Application for Services Companies
Services companies are choosing Workday's unified suite of enterprise applications, which includes HCM, Financial Management, and Project and Work Management, to manage their people-based enterprises.
With Workday, services companies gain:
- An application to optimize your greatest asset:
- A holistic view into your service revenue, costs,
- Tools to empower your employees to work effectively
Services companies often manage their business in silos, with employees, projects, and financials all managed in different systems. This makes it difficult to have operational and financial insight to remain competitive in an increasingly global landscape. In addition, deploying talent effectively becomes problematic.
Learn how Workday applications address these issues.
Optimize your greatest asset: people
View a holistic picture of your service revenue, costs, and profit
- Manage all financial aspects of your projects—including billing, cash flow, and more—with Workday's comprehensive financial management application.
- Improve visibility across your organization with Workday's unified suite of enterprise applications for HCM, Financial Management, and Project and Work Management.
- Capture billable costs with an integrated application that includes expense management.
- Understand the health of your business with embedded analytics capabilities. Gain strategic intelligence and then drill into individual projects or transactions.
Empower your employees to work effectively
- Increase utilization and boost revenue by minimizing the amount of time employees spend on administration.
- Enable easy completion of employee and manager self-service tasks with a consumer-friendly user experience.
- Provide employees and managers at client sites or on the road the information they need on any device with Workday's native mobile apps.
The company that has the right people coming forward—with all their knowledge, skills, abilities, background, education, and experiences—will be at an advantage. We expect Workday to help us grow the business and increase our revenue.
— Gary Bagwill, VP of Human Resources Technology, QinetiQ North America